All you want to know about LinkedIn
- LinkedIn is a Social media networking platform for the business community.
- LinkedIn was founded in 2002 and launched in 2003.
- LinkedIn was founded by Reid Hoffman & Eric Ly. It was launched on 5th May 2003.
- 4 of 5 Members drive business decisions.
- LinkedIn has been named as the No.1 platform for lead generation.
- LinkedIn was acquired by Microsoft in 2016 for $26.2 billion.
LinkedIn has over 830 million users in more than 200 countries and territories.
- LinkedIn is available in 24 languages.
- LinkedIn has over 50 million company pages.
- LinkedIn is the most popular social media platform among Fortune 500 companies.
- Over 30 million companies are listed on LinkaedIn.
- LinkedIn has over 20 million active job listings.
- LinkedIn’s most followed influencer is Bill Gates with over 34 million followers.
Please follow and like us: